Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wander my Friends

Hey Everyone,

So check out this link:

http://www.spinsimple.com/macewanresidence/student/lobby.html

This is my new pad. I will be starting this coming Monday June the 2nd and basically will be chillin here for the next while. I've never lived in Alberta before so it will be an experience for sure. From my research (aka what I looked up on Wikipedia last night) the city seems to be pretty vibrant with culture and my mother is encouraging me to learn to ski. Think I will pass on that one but I am thinking of learning the guitar...along with...driving...don't judge!

Anyways, once I have my new contact info I will pass that info along via an e-mail. I considered putting it on here but then my brain clicked back in so not so much.

So that's my news. The building has reserved guest rooms so if anyone is coming out that way in the near future drop me a line!

Until next time, keep fit and have fun.
-
--Timbo

No comments: